Safety and Security Film adds a critical layer of facility protection by delaying attempted intrusion and helping to hold shattered glass together in case of impact.
When seconds count, Safety & Security Film can buy you the time you need. Developed by industry-leading film manufacturer XPEL, the film is adhered to both the glass AND the frame of the windows and doors. This helps to keep things intact for longer when a direct attack is made to the integrity of the glass.
What’s that mean for you?
- Anti-intrusion – Delays unwelcome intruders, helping to give you the extra time for help to arrive, or to evade the threat.
- Invisible barrier – Still allows up to 89% of visible light through the glass, giving you the visibility you need, but the protection you deserve.
- Protection – Minimizes injuries sustained from broken glass, and helps to prevent property damage.
- Save on cooling costs – Improves the efficiency of your cooling system by helping to reflect heat from the sun.
Help protect what you value.
- Great for residential properties in more crime-prone areas
- Ideal for commercial properties, including retail and service-based businesses
- Used in schools around the globe to help protect the precious lives inside
Installs in minutes.
- Our team of professionals have years of experience
- Within minutes, we’ll clean the surface, prepare the area for install, and have the premium film installed
- Once cured, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind we all want in our daily lives
When it comes to protecting what’s important, this film offers a life-changing (or saving!) amount of protection for a minimal investment. When trouble shows up at your doors or windows, make sure it has a hard time getting in with Safety and Security Film from Blackout Tinting!